HHNH Random Thoughts, Debates, Opinions, Bickering...

Ok look we'll do it like this...

GP: Only care about the event once it's about to start; the crowds who dont even know what mazes, scarezones etc. are at the event. They probably dont know who John Murdy or Chris Williams are.

Fan: Take interest in the event year round; start taking interest very early in the year; Care about the mazes that are present at the event; Know who John and Chris are.

Die Hard: This is the only interest they have; Care about next year when HHN closes or even starting now; would do anything to keep the event ruining; know who John and Chris are; Care about what the mazes are more than anything

Sorta clear enough. Im not trying to say that some people are less fans than others etc. But just seeing the dedication a person has towards something

• Like 1

You've never seen it. Period. Its not something that happens.

if you've THINK youv'e seen it, you haven't. You saw a scareactor on break getting messed with by his friends, but its not a planned thing or even something that we are supposed to do. Or even allowed to do.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

found the appropriate thread

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I was watching videos and crap and now I don't think I'd mind a gaga maze. I like what Murdy said about how you can find horror in anything and he's made most things work in the past. 

**dodges tomatoes**

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...