Not using "Scream Early" pass?

This is the first year we're going to be doing both Universal and HHN on the same day. We normally do HHN the night before, and then the rest of the parks the next day. Since we already bought express, we dont want to bother with the Stay and Scream pass as well.

So my question is, do we have to leave Universal and then queue back up outside? Or can we stay in the park somewhere until HHN opens? Thanks!!

This is the first year we're going to be doing both Universal and HHN on the same day. We normally do HHN the night before, and then the rest of the parks the next day. Since we already bought express, we dont want to bother with the Stay and Scream pass as well.

So my question is, do we have to leave Universal and then queue back up outside? Or can we stay in the park somewhere until HHN opens? Thanks!!

From what I remember people with the Stay and Scream pass or that has a HHN event ticket and is already in the park will be able to stay at a waiting area. The waiting area is usually where the Blues Brothers show and the Finnegan's Bar and Grill is.

Plus with stay and scream you are already in the park so you don't have to queue up with everyone else

That's exactly what I'm confused about lol. If I'm already in Universal with a normal ticket, then I don't need the stay and scream to stay I'm the park until HHN?

That's exactly what I'm confused about lol. If I'm already in Universal with a normal ticket, then I don't need the stay and scream to stay I'm the park until HHN?

If you already have a daytime admission ticket you do not have to purchase a stay and scream ticket. You will be able to get into one of the two lock downs at Kidzone or Finnegans.

The point of a stay and scream ticket is to get you into the park before HHN so you can experience daytime Universal and get into a lock down. The lock downs are not exclusive to people with Stay and Scream tickets.

If you already have a daytime admission ticket you do not have to purchase a stay and scream ticket. You will be able to get into one of the two lock downs at Kidzone or Finnegans.

The point of a stay and scream ticket is to get you into the park before HHN so you can experience daytime Universal and get into a lock down. The lock downs are not exclusive to people with Stay and Scream tickets.

Perfect, thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for. Like I said, I've never done the park on the same day I've done HHN, so I was confused. Thanks again for clearing it up for me.

Perfect, thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for. Like I said, I've never done the park on the same day I've done HHN, so I was confused. Thanks again for clearing it up for me.

No problem, have a good time at HHN.