This year's Scream Early SUCKS

So I just found out that the Scream Early addon is going to be at Universal Studios this year, as opposed to Islands of Adventure, like it has been for these past few years.

Does anyone else think this is a bad move on Universal's part? I mean, the Studios is great and all, but I think Uni could have made so much more from having it at Islands, what with Wizarding World open. I know I was looking forward for those few hours at IOA before heading to HHN. I'm not gonna pay extra money to ride Rip Rid...oh wait, that's closed. The Mummy, I guess.

Honestly, I agree, although now that I have an annual pass this no longer matters to me.

Last year I had no annual pass and loved the fact that I could go to IOA for 3 hours before HHN since I was up in orlando. But now with Potter open, getting to go into IOA is now worth a lot more, and Universal would lose a lot of potential money if they let people into IOA for only $15.

Honestly, I agree, although now that I have an annual pass this no longer matters to me.

Last year I had no annual pass and loved the fact that I could go to IOA for 3 hours before HHN since I was up in orlando. But now with Potter open, getting to go into IOA is now worth a lot more, and Universal would lose a lot of potential money if they let people into IOA for only $15.

They still could have made so much more money if they did it at IOA instead of Universal, I know tons of people who would pay that $15/20 just to see the Wizarding World.

They still could have made so much more money if they did it at IOA instead of Universal, I know tons of people who would pay that $15/20 just to see the Wizarding World.

Exactly. And Universal knows tons of people who would go to HHN at night and pay full price for a IOA ticket during the day.

Well, I'm going to IOA for HP separately, and I was STILL planning on getting the upgrade.

I know thats not a vast amount of people, but, I still wish they would have maybe done something like limited park access? idk

Edited by Goo