HHNH Mazes You Forget About

Hostel - the weakest maze for the Mummy venue.

HOTC - quite sad considering it was given two years. I always think "the first 3D maze was ACGTH" doh!

TCM '12: actually a great maze but pretty overshadowed in my mind by the 07-08 legend

Wolfman - just an overlay, but a forgotten one

DTH,

Have always enjoyed your observations for Halloween Horror Nights. I do (respectfully) have a polar opposite view to your post:

-Hostel could have been a forgotten maze, but was memorable because of the Scareactors and excellent line management. I have yet to see the level of interactivity in any maze resembling Hostel. For much of the maze, we were the only two people in each scene.

-HOTC faithfully recreated the adventures of the Firefly family and the characters were instantly recognizable. Did not drop in quality in its second year.

-Sorry, but TCM was one of the most successful mazes I have been in and every Scareactor was on top of their game. Enjoyed this maze multiple times.

Typically, I don't necessarily "forget" mazes but the content must hold my attention or provide something for me to repeat the property. While good, I thought Silent Hill was the least memorable of mazes I have encountered since 2009.

Forgotten mazes:

F13: Camp Blood - Overshadowed by the superior remake version.

MBV: Arguably the worst Shrek Que maze. Nor remembered much except for the awful smell.

Wolfman: Felt like regular HoH with a little more Wolfman

Silent Hill: A good maze but wasn't utilized to its potential.

Soon to be Forgotten:

Black Sabbath 13 3D