Which Event Would You Revisit?

It's a little hard to believe a thread like this doesn't exist (somebody delete it if there is haha), but it kind of intrigued me to think about what events you would visit or revisit if you could only pick one from Hollywood. Pre-Hiatus years are obviously included.

Pre-Hiatus

I think the year with Rob Zombie, Clive Barker and Buffy/Angel? I would love to have been there to see it and see how the event worked once it figured itself out before (sadly) being placed on hiatus. Also I'd love to see what a disaster Undertaker was.

Post-Hiatus

I was torn between 2006, 2008, and 2009. I only got to see 2009 (my favorite event I've been to, still), but I would've liked to see how it all started in 2006, and was meaning to go, but I'm basically technologically challenged and couldn't figure out how to get tickets online back then lol. But then I thought about 2008 - the third year of Horror Nights. Three powerhouse mazes, 6 actually new feeling scarezones, and a few live shows. I'd be a fool not to want to go back and see that. It feels like that was the year HHN Hollywood really found their footing and excelled beyond anything preceding it.

What do you guys think?

2008 was the best year, imo. I'd do that again, out of all of em, since that'd be technically my only revisit. However, i'd like to see 2006 since I didn't get to see that. Def wouldn't care much to see 10, 11, 12, or 13 again. I mean, if someone could give me a pill to virtual reality live that night exactly, then sure. But 08 and 09 are the only years I "miss."

FOR SURE either 2009 or 2011 because I was an hhn virgin in 2011 and I would have loved to see the Michael Myers maze and since I can't go to Orlando I'll just be waiting for a Halloween maze in Hollywood again

2009 was when i popped my HHN cherry. Small but it was awesome and it had 2 shows!!!

Now that I look back on it this will be my 6th HHN, but I would have loved to visit the 2008 event I barely made it in 2009 as it was a huge issue with my parents due to my age but I would have loved to have done TCM: Back in Business and the Terror Tram back then.

I would love to revisit 2007 since it was my first year. TCM was one of the only mazes I actually ran through during my first walk through. I was so scared, it was ridiculous. Lol Plus, Jason is my favorite slasher icon so it was awesome going through Camp Crystal Lake.

Id revisit 2009 again just for Halloween, and 2010 for The Thing, F13 and NOES.