Super-Secret Attack Word for HHN Hollywood 2014

Choose the attack word for 2014!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the Super-Secret Attack Word for HHN 2014?

• Eat Crow
    • TwoTonTick
    • All Hail Landis!
    • Remix
    • Get to the Choppa!

We almost forgot to do this, but we're doing it again for another year! How it works is that we vote on our distinctive word to yell at the vent. This distinctive word/phrase draw attention to scareactors or other members here that post on here. The poll will officially close September 12th, so get your votes in.

All Hail Landis and Get to the Choppa in the same category is so ironic lmao damn...

Imagine if you were in a helicopter and you just decided to yell, "All hail John Landis!" Then this happened:

BC-helicopter-crash.jpg

It would be as if you were in an episode of the Twilight Zone. Am I right?

Im curious........what was the lineup he said i missed this twotontick guy

"Since the site is not letting me post, I'll post here. My father is good friends with John Murdy. I am confident of the line-up for this year's HHN Hollywood. Universal Monsters Remix, Trick 'r Treat, The Exorcist, Insidious, Walking Dead, and the Purge (Going in 747). Also, Walking Dead Terror Tram will be returning and there will be a Purge backlot experience. You are welcome in advance. :-)"

It was some dude who joined the forums claiming that he knew the entire lineup because his father who is friends with Murdy got drunk with him and he told him the entire lineup.

And the floor plans for The Purge maze. Floor plans. He just carried around floorplans. He also told him that it was Murdy's last year.

So he was wrong about everything except Walking Dead.

"Since the site is not letting me post, I'll post here. My father is good friends with John Murdy. I am confident of the line-up for this year's HHN Hollywood. Universal Monsters Remix, Trick 'r Treat, The Exorcist, Insidious, Walking Dead, and the Purge (Going in 747). Also, Walking Dead Terror Tram will be returning and there will be a Purge backlot experience. You are welcome in advance. :-)"

funny

And the floor plans for The Purge maze. Floor plans. He just carried around floorplans. He also told him that it was Murdy's last year.

So he was wrong about everything except Walking Dead.

What? You don't carry around floorplans everywhere you go as well?

And let's not forget about the surprise 7th maze being Resident Evil ;)

He was only active for a while and mods deleted him after it became obvious he was a troll. I was really let down since he could have made a better backstory and had people going for a while. Come on man, you had a good thing going for you.

Ok guys my Dad who is John Murdy's friend said that John Murdy told him the HHN 2015 lineup (while he was watching The Twilight Zone with us)!

Here it is guys, exclusively for HNN!

Murdy said wanted to do something special for the 10th anniversary. After all, he is retiring in 2015.

The Asylum 2: Definitely not making things up here

The Exorcist: Unreachable rights achieved

Alice Cooper: The Return of washed up rockers

HNN: Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

The Walking Dead: TROLOLOLOL

Trick or Treat in 3D Carnyvision (based on the hit Knotts maze)

Trust me guys I'm 1000% legit

• Like 3

Ok guys my Dad who is John Murdy's friend said that John Murdy told him the HHN 2015 lineup (while he was watching The Twilight Zone with us)!

Here it is guys, exclusively for HNN!

Murdy said wanted to do something special for the 10th anniversary. After all, he is retiring in 2015.

The Asylum 2: Definitely not making things up here

The Exorcist: Unreachable rights achieved

Alice Cooper: The Return of washed up rockers

HNN: Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

The Walking Dead: TROLOLOLOL

Trick or Treat in 3D Carnyvision (based on the hit Knotts maze)

Trust me guys I'm 1000% legit

Don't forget Jaws: Bloody Waters as the 7th Maze and the KISS Terror Tram with a whole new path!

• Like 2

Don't forget Jaws: Bloody Waters as the 7th Maze and the KISS Terror Tram with a whole new path!

Actually, My uncle heard from Murdy that the mazes would all be rock band themed (KISS, Cooper, Maiden, Sabbath repeat, Manson, Zombie, AC/DC, Mötley Crüe) and it would be themed as a rock music festival with the "Icons" being Eddie Trunk, Don Jamieson and Jim Florentine from VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show"... ;)