House with the most wait times

jetsfreakHHN

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which house has had the highest wait time?

• The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven
    • Resident Evil: Escape from Racoon City
    • Evil Dead
    • The Cabin in the Woods
    • American Werewolf in London
    • La Llorona
    • Havoc: Derailed
    • After Life: Death's Vengeance

So since HHN kicks off tomorrow, to the people going and who went last night- which house had the most wait times? I know i'm not the only one trying to beat the crowds! I'm assuming TWD will be a big wait time, but what else? I would like to hit these houses before without express and use the express later for them. Also say on here which houses had high waits and which had relatively short waits. Thank you for helping out :)

Pretty sure it will be The Walking Dead. I think they did a good job of spreading the houses around. Disaster queue and the MIB Sprung tent usually have the longest lines once it gets dark out, so it was a good idea to not put IPs in those spots.

I doubt the employee preview is good indicator of waits since there are a lot of fire drills and technical issues with the houses. I did read @DesigningFear that Afterlife had a 60 minute wait (maybe the longest of the night?). 3D houses are always very popular.

My general advice would be to get there when they open at 6, go straight to the Parade building (Walking Dead), KZ Tent (La Larona), then MIB Tent (Afterlife) without express. Then do the rest of the houses with express, then redo what you liked with express or vice versa. The studio houses can sometimes be walkons after midnight.

• 2 weeks later...

Does any know which of these i should do first/second/third? I want to do them over later in the night, as i have express, but typically i can do at least 2 without express as I get there 30 minutes before opening. Should i do CITW, ED or AWIL first? I know these are the most highly favored houses so far this year and the 3 with usually the most waits. I was going to do CITW then ED then AWIL but i've seen how amazing AWIL that i have to do it 2 times without a question. I was now thinking AWIL, evil dead then CITW. Which should i do? (PS I love ALL 3 OF THESE MOVIES! I think CITW was my fav but it looked not so amazing and have seen its reviews being not as great as the ED and AWIL reviews.

Soundstage houses usually open before 6pm for the Stay & Scream guests, so when they open the front gates at 6pm the lines can be already be around a 1/2 hour. Based on what I've seen online, Evil Dead gets crowded the fastest, so I would do CITW and AWIL first and Evil Dead as the last house of the night if you want to see them twice.

• Like 1