Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

I don't know exactly when. Maybe later this month.

Sorry, that was not intended as a shot at you. It was more the annoyance of their vague website statement. I have to imagine it would be tonight at midnight to properly close out reveal week (full site reveal would be nice too) but I have no proof that this is the case. Assuming they do not do a full reveal with their Resident Evil announcement, I hope they will at least put up the tours.

It will probably be tonight or like Legacy said, if it's not it's not really a Reveal week lol. They should honestly announce it in the day time if there is a press release which I would bet there being with the property.

Edited by somebody85

"IT IS A REVEAL WEEK BECAUSE WE REVEALED SOMETHING THIS WEEK, AHYUK HYUK" #Marketing #Marketresearch #$$$$$ #told

I don't mean to be that incendiary, as I know it won't exactly win me any favors, but I feel like you guys put a little too much faith in these people sometimes. It's Universal's event, I'm pretty sure they've considered doing no or immediate reveals in the past. I half think we're lucky we've gotten this much. This year's made 2011 look golden.

As far as things ACTUALLY go (outside of the twisted thing I consider as reality) I'm expecting that they're either going to do a mass reveal or wait until later in the year to reveal things through the commercials.

(I also don't mean to insult any users by saying this. My beef is with the copious amounts of things that have gone horribly wrong with the event so far.)

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

Three more possible cryptic comments, eh?

Arboreal and Lumberjacks, to me, point to another Scarezone revolving around the "Evil Takes Root" concept.

As for alcohol...well I know Ops has been desperate for the past few years to go the Hollywood route and begin to curb if not outright stop alcohol sales at the event. Could it be something along those lines?

Only two things come to mind when I read Arboreal: cordyceps zombies and rumors of TWD tank being placed in Central Park, not sure of that though since the picture of the tank design could have Been a red herring.

As for lumberjacks, I'm thinking maybe some of the CDT survivors could have axes. I'm just spitballing with this one.

Guessing that arboreal could be pertaining to a heavily wooded area where some of the trees are not as they appear to be. Much like the trees in the Wizard of Oz movie. Although throwing apples, hopefully, is out of the question ^_^

God that'd be beautiful

So... thought. What if the first scarezone you/we enter is actually the only non TWD one, and it is this forest and it is this dark forest that manipulates reality. The forest is "evil" and turns your reality into a nightmare. That being said- once we are past it/get into other scarezones, it has changed our world into that of TWD, CitW, ED, AWIL, etc.

The evil in in the roots, meaning it is in the design/controlling everything.

Edited by _Veritas_
  • Like 3

Ok im a bit confused right now some people on the HU Facebook group are saying that Resident Evil has been scrapped? does anybody have any idea if this indeed true or not...

Some sources CLAIM it has been scraped, and replaced by a new orignal house. But honestly, we don't know right now.

Being as the house was built... they have the rights to it... and we are a month away from the event. That could be problematic.

My guess people don't understand why it hasn't been released and have come to that conclusion.

BC I'm 99.9% sure Re is still a house :)

• Like 3