Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

Will Resident Evil be announced tomorrow as well? im a bit confused on when they'll announce it since Aiello tweeted that there will only be one announcement left for this week ( which will be AWIL)...Unless like many have said will be a surprise.

Edited by trickrtreat20

Not to say I told you so, but everyone always thinks that I'm a fraud or BS when I put up my predictions and/or facts that I know. But today's announcement more specifically the name is something I said months ago. But noo, don't listen to Timeout. Either way I'm super excited to see HAVOC return.

(look at the date that I posted this) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200640832122296&set=a.2519157657333.2127483.1205034387&type=3&theater

• Like 1

Would anyone mind telling me how the first HAVOC was?

as far as for the actors' look, Everyone was bald and they were just wearing Camo pants and tank tops for the most part. (some actors had gas masks) So costume wise it was nothing special really, just a bunch of "crazy soldiers" basically.

But the actors in that house had a lot of energy. like A Lot. it was pretty intense.

Edited by LV-426

HHN has been using subtitles for years. For example: 2006: Scream House: Resurrection All Nite Die-In: Take 2 Psychoscareapy: Maximum Madness Dungeon of Terror: RetoldThe People Under the Stairs: Under ConstructionPsycho Path: The Return of Norman Bates Run: Hostile Territory 2007: Jack's Funhouse in Clown-O-VisionA Nightmare on Elm Street: DreamwalkersFriday the 13th: Camp BloodThe Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Flesh WoundsDead Silence: The Curse of Mary Shaw PsychoScareapy: Home for the HolidaysThe Thing: Assimilation Vampyr: Blood Bath 2010: Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past Catacombs: Black Death Rising Havoc: Dogs of War The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes ZombieGeddon Hades: The Gates of Ruin PsychoScareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate That's three events (which were pretty great by most accounts) where almost every house was subtitled. Yeah the Urban Legends pre fix is kinda bleh but Florida has much more of a Cuban than Mexican Latino population so most guests might need some help understanding that La Llorona is the Mexican Bloody Mary
Miami is not the entire state of fl my friend, keep in mind there's also a large puerto rican population in central florida as well. For years they have watched mexican imports, plus Univision and Telemundo among other channels offer their share of mexican programing for ages. You don't have to be mexican to know who La Llorona is. Just thought i would clear that point up for you.

Ok. So if tonight is the last " reveal for the week" and it is American Werewolf in London---- then when ( or do we) we get the announcement for House # 8 which was suppose to be Resident Evil ?

I'm guessing they will announce after the reveal of AWIL that there is yet another house, wait till tomorrow and announce it, or just give both (not guessing this is the case).

But... It would be stupid to call it reveal week and not reveal the event by the end of it.

Cheap, reusing the same house as The Spawning the year prior only with a new paint job and props. But the cast had a ridiculous amount of intensity and aggression that made it all work.

I'm legitimate curious to see if a new cast can match the original.

I find it quite ironic that you were not cast in Havoc considering that 1. you are an actual soldier, and 2. you are actually bald.

Perhaps you were cast in Catacombs because you are a cat person? How is harvey Monster btw?

Fun Fact: Last year was not the first time they attempted An American Werewolf in London as a house. They had originally planned to do so in 2008. I was replaced by Creatures, and you can see in a way how The Buthcrered Buck could have originally been The Slaughtered Lamb.

Thus one could say after twice failing to bring it about they might have a lot of passion for this project!

• Like 1

I find it quite ironic that you were not cast in Havoc considering that 1. you are an actual soldier, and 2. you are actually bald.

Perhaps you were cast in Catacombs because you are a cat person? How is harvey Monster btw?

Actually, at 6'1" I was too tall for Havoc. Most of the DoWs were much shorter than me with smaller waists. I talked with several of them about sneaking over one night, but it just never happened.

And he's as ornery as ever...

But... It would be stupid to call it reveal week and not reveal the event by the end of it.

It could easily be misdirection for people who think there are only seven houses. Notice that PS hasn't given any really obvious RE hints. It's like the post-credit stinger for the event. "That's all folks, it's time to go home. Oh by the way, we're doing Resident Evil. We forgot to mention that before. Oops."

• Like 1

Not to say I told you so, but everyone always thinks that I'm a fraud or BS when I put up my predictions and/or facts that I know. But today's announcement more specifically the name is something I said months ago. But noo, don't listen to Timeout. Either way I'm super excited to see HAVOC return.

(look at the date that I posted this) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200640832122296&set=a.2519157657333.2127483.1205034387&type=3&theater

I dunno, I'd also be super excited to see Mr. Timeout return :P

ohh okay sweet! and whats a GP house?

There is no GP house, a GP house would be a massive headache for everyone involved. (GP = General Public)

RE is going to be announced as a surprise for the general public. They think the event is going to get seven houses like last year, so the event is going to drop a 8th house of a well known IP on them to catch them off guard.