Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

John Carpenter's The Ward

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Malevolent

Malevolent

Ordinary Dreamer

• 176 posts
Well, after ten years, John Carpenter has a new movie! The film is entitled "The Ward," and stars Amber Heard, Danielle Panabaker, Lyndsy Fonseca, and Jared Harris. The plot is centered around an institutionalized young woman named Kristen who becomes terrorized by a ghost. The international trailer (seen below) was released about a month ago.

So what do you guys think about "The Ward"? I think it looks like a good, old fashioned fun horror movie, and I cannot wait to see it!

Edited by Malevolent, 12 February 2011 - 02:36 PM.

Posted Image

Freak

Freak

Having Nightmares

• 4,095 posts

Users Awards
Dang, that looks good! When does it come out? This would be a really cool maze to see at HHN Hollywood if it does well. I'm just glad it's finally something that's original and not some remade crap.

EDIT: Never mind. I went to YouTube to watch it and saw that it comes out Jan. 21 2012.

AWilSig1_zpsfbd450d5.png

Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood: 2009 I 2010 I 2011 I 2012 I 2013

Halloween Horror Nights: Orlando 2010 I 2013

The Director of Horror

The Director of Horror

Having Nightmares

• 1,752 posts

Users Awards
Like you said, it does look like a good 'ole and truly terrifying horror film!

I would like to see as a maze as well. It seems like it could be translated well. The bad thing is it comes out in January.... soooooo I don't know how well it'd work out.

8545822051_0e35cc2e74_o.png

Freak

Freak

Having Nightmares

• 4,095 posts

Users Awards

I would like to see as a maze as well. It seems like it could be translated well. The bad thing is it comes out in January.... soooooo I don't know how well it'd work out.

Come to HHNH next year. ;)

AWilSig1_zpsfbd450d5.png

Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood: 2009 I 2010 I 2011 I 2012 I 2013

Halloween Horror Nights: Orlando 2010 I 2013

Malevolent

Malevolent

Ordinary Dreamer

• 176 posts

Actually, the US release date of The Ward is still unknown. But I agree, this looks like it would be a fun maze. I'm glad to see John Carpenter making a good, old school horror movie!

Posted Image

Malevolent

Malevolent

Ordinary Dreamer

• 176 posts
Just found this out, The Ward is supposedly getting a U.S. release on April 15th, the same day Scream 4 is released. If this is true, then I guess I'll be seeing two movies that day

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users