Welcome to Horror Night Nightmares
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

This year's Scream Early SUCKS

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Vince

Vince

Daydreamer

• 34 posts
So I just found out that the Scream Early addon is going to be at Universal Studios this year, as opposed to Islands of Adventure, like it has been for these past few years.

Does anyone else think this is a bad move on Universal's part? I mean, the Studios is great and all, but I think Uni could have made so much more from having it at Islands, what with Wizarding World open. I know I was looking forward for those few hours at IOA before heading to HHN. I'm not gonna pay extra money to ride Rip Rid...oh wait, that's closed. The Mummy, I guess.

Goo

Goo

Prophetic Dreamer

• 511 posts
I have to agree. Why would they do that? I think it's such a waste. I almost added it on to our tickets, but I honestly would get bored. Not worth it for me.

Jumboshrmp

Jumboshrmp

Lucid Dreamer

• 737 posts
Honestly, I agree, although now that I have an annual pass this no longer matters to me.

Last year I had no annual pass and loved the fact that I could go to IOA for 3 hours before HHN since I was up in orlando. But now with Potter open, getting to go into IOA is now worth a lot more, and Universal would lose a lot of potential money if they let people into IOA for only $15.

Posted Image
Andrew

Vince

Vince

Daydreamer

• 34 posts

Honestly, I agree, although now that I have an annual pass this no longer matters to me.

Last year I had no annual pass and loved the fact that I could go to IOA for 3 hours before HHN since I was up in orlando. But now with Potter open, getting to go into IOA is now worth a lot more, and Universal would lose a lot of potential money if they let people into IOA for only $15.

They still could have made so much more money if they did it at IOA instead of Universal, I know tons of people who would pay that $15/20 just to see the Wizarding World.

Jumboshrmp

Jumboshrmp

Lucid Dreamer

• 737 posts

They still could have made so much more money if they did it at IOA instead of Universal, I know tons of people who would pay that $15/20 just to see the Wizarding World.

Exactly. And Universal knows tons of people who would go to HHN at night and pay full price for a IOA ticket during the day.

Posted Image
Andrew

Goo

Goo

Prophetic Dreamer

• 511 posts
Well, I'm going to IOA for HP separately, and I was STILL planning on getting the upgrade.
I know thats not a vast amount of people, but, I still wish they would have maybe done something like limited park access? idk

Edited by Goo, 01 October 2010 - 06:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users