What outfit should I wear to HHN 2010?

We all know HHN is this Friday! :D And well I will be going opening night and I feel dressing up for it.

But I can't seem to choose what outfit I want to wear. So I thought you guys could help me.

So should it be..

Outfit number 1?

243htl4.jpg

Outfit number 2?

am40eh.jpg

Or

Outfit number 3?

20kf688.jpg

Also, what do you plan on wearing?

Thanks everyone!

Hmm. If you're going for looks, all of them look cute but I like number one the best. But if I was you, I'd wear the most comfortable one.

Generally when I go, I wear skinny jeans, a HHN shirt (I used to wear a Vault shirt, haven't decided if I'll continue to do so), a pair of comfortable black converse-type shoes, and my signature headband with the bow on it. I dress more for comfort than for looks for event nights, simply because I know I'll not only be out for a long evening/night, but I'll also be running around a lot (yeah, I'm an easy scare... ^^"). Just my two cents, though. :)

I like #3. I dress for comfort as well though. Until like, 8pm its hot as hell and then all the running around and trucking all over the park, I need comfortable shoes. Keep in mind the crowds. One year, my daughter and I were leaving, we were right around Terminator. A drunk guy ran right into her, hard. He stepped on her foot. She was wearing some cute flip flops and the guy ripped her toenail nearly in half. We had to get first aid before leaving the park. So, I always worry about open toe shoes now too. :blink:

Hmm. If you're going for looks, all of them look cute but I like number one the best. But if I was you, I'd wear the most comfortable one.

Generally when I go, I wear skinny jeans, a HHN shirt (I used to wear a Vault shirt, haven't decided if I'll continue to do so), a pair of comfortable black converse-type shoes, and my signature headband with the bow on it. I dress more for comfort than for looks for event nights, simply because I know I'll not only be out for a long evening/night, but I'll also be running around a lot (yeah, I'm an easy scare... ^^"). Just my two cents, though. :)

Yeah i totally get your point. İ have to feel comforable in an outfit. Ususally when i go to hhn i just wear jeans, a tank top and flats or sneakers. But this year i just feel like dressing up :)

Lol thank you fireman! And thank you to everyone else! İ appreciate the great advice.

Your very welcome :D

Dress 2 looks very comfy and sexy! Don't listen to the guys...you know they only care about the sexy :P

Very true, but when I am working SnS, sweating like crazy, I like to see a sexy girl walk by. Reminds me of why I really do this every year. ;)

Edited by fireman617

So which one won? My personal advice for everyone is dress in comfy clothes it isn't a fashion show. Having said that I do like when the ladies dress to impress.

Number 1 won :] And I am going to HHN again tomorrow/today (Saturday). And I think I will just wear jeans and a shirt this time.

And I am so wearing vans because the flats I wore= back ache. Btw the actors in the Hades house, you scared the hell outta me :) thank you!

Edited by HHNislove

Yeah, seriously, it always cracks me up when I see chicks wearing heels or totally inappropriate shoes to HHN. You can wear a cute dress and still have on comfy shoes. And I really DON"T recommend flip-flops for the reasons someone noted-I don't think they're safe in that kind of environment. I usually wears jeans and a t-shirt, or maybe a cute top. I have a fear of wearing shorts to HHN, because I'm always afraid I'll injure my legs somehow if they are bare. But, after working 2 years in a skirt, it doesn't bother me as much.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, seriously, it always cracks me up when I see chicks wearing heels or totally inappropriate shoes to HHN. You can wear a cute dress and still have on comfy shoes. And I really DON"T recommend flip-flops for the reasons someone noted-I don't think they're safe in that kind of environment. I usually wears jeans and a t-shirt, or maybe a cute top. I have a fear of wearing shorts to HHN, because I'm always afraid I'll injure my legs somehow if they are bare. But, after working 2 years in a skirt, it doesn't bother me as much.

Yeah, I know exactly! When I see girls wear high heels or like wedges, I'm just like how can you wear that here?

I always like dressing cute yet I have to have comfortable shoes which still can be cute lol. And speaking of flip flops, never again will I wear them to HHN because last year while I was in a house, my shoe broke lol and I had to buy a new pair at the Universal store.